Friday, September 16, 2005

Well finally i did it after contemplating for many days that whether i should shift loyalties to google i finally decided to transfer all my blogs from rediff to blogspot.I guess it had to do with my ever increasing love for google as i go on using more of its products and the fact that i could not change my url on rediffblogs despite numerous attempts.My earlier url was http//soy_el_mejor.rediffblogs.com and thanks to the proxy setting in my institute which doesn't allow you to open any url with _ in it so i had to change the url or give all my friends my password for rediff so they can go and comment on my blog.
Although i am a bit disappointed at losing the comments(small in number nevertheless precious) on the old one but i am sure you all will reciprocate and fill this blog with many comments.
Here is something that i picked up in someone else's blog.I dont know how this reflects on me but nevertheles here goes..

I am nerdier than 86% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best with your comments number :)

insane said...

hi
just to fullfill ur desire of no.of comments...
agreed blogspot is better than rediff

Anonymous said...

fuck u for doin wat u did and wt u r doin and wat u r gonna do...

Anonymous said...

read your blogs for the first time. really enjoyed it.beautiful eloquent intelligent outpour of feelings. your writings surely reflect a different person than your activities. don't interpret too much. and keep going.

ARK said...

my doze of comments for u. your poem was beautiful; it made a lot of sense!