Friday, September 16, 2005

[05/12/2004 12:17:19] [From Rediff blogs]
At last another sem comes to an end and as I strolled on the streets of campus only thing I saw were either people going home or going to play some sport and I was left wondering what on earth was I doing here and then I realized I am staying back for a project and talking about projects it seems that currently only two things are going on in roorkee either people are preparing for inter iit or are doing some project of which they don't even know the name under some prof. they have met once. But I guess the point is the sudden burst of enthusiasm among the people at this place to achieve something, to do something I guess everyone has to go this phase. well apart from this project thing I am doing I decided to follow some advice of my friends and try out some jogging and lose the so called fat on my body although I disagree.anyways i got up early in the morning after watching this crappy movie at night.
And trust me neither the fresh air, or the chirping of birds on this chilly, wintry morning of December convinced me that it was after all a good idea to go for the jog so cursing my friends and my mom's advice I decide to go back to bed and read "straight from the gut" an excellent idea I must say. I really admire the spirit of these people going to inter iit who get up early and go for their practice it sure takes some heart. Here’s my best of luck to the whole contingent for their upcoming challenges while I get back to java. see ya soon.
adiĆ³s

No comments: