Friday, September 16, 2005

[10/12/2004 18:24:36] [From Rediff Blogs ]

All right, all right I agree it's not very smart to stay back for holidays for some goddamn project but then you don't have to pile it on. Every *!@$#%^ guy I meet fires questions at me "when are you going back home?”,” what are you doing here?" and to add to that an exaggerated gasp at the end of my answer(I am going late).So I have developed a fitting reply to the question it goes like,” I am staying back to e-engineer a complex application to make your stay in the green and serene campus of IIT Roorkee resplendent"(no hard feelings they will know what I mean).I know I am a genius two days and now no one dares to come near me. The word has spread Piyush Khandekar has gone nuts....so what do you do on a normal day in roorkee in hols.Get up early in the morning(wish did that in the sems),the first thing you see in the morning is that shrek like haddu trying out his new short lungi...Well finally you manage to get ready trying not to look at him in that outfit and do some work when your lovely friend comes and says grades lag gaye,perhaps the last thing you want after a disastrous sem and yes the grades too are disastrous and imagine the prof then dares to ask you,"So,satisfied" and you manage that sheepish grin and come back to your room.Another disastrous sem!Things aren't very rosy at the work front as the three of us try to make some head and tail of the tutorial on net. Only relief comes when I get to write my diary perhaps the only thing that has and will keep me going for the remaining part. Things get better towards the evening as I do some work and watch a movie or two followed by another diary writing session. Well you people enjoy your holidays while I e-engineer a complex application to..........

No comments: