Friday, September 16, 2005

[17/05/2005 09:32:34] [From Rediff Blogs]

MY THOUGHTS

As I grow older
I see things in a different light
For reasons only I know
Life and the world around me
Becomes so much more important

A beautiful sunrise or sunset
The soothing sound of rain falling on a tin roof
A soft breeze whispering against my face
The sweet melody of birds singing in the trees.

In times of uncertainty
I hardly know what to do
It's acrimonious to seek words
That is understanding and logical.

So, I stumble along grasping
At an element to guide me and help me understand
Can I ever be carefree again
As I was when I was young and vulnerable.

Ready to challenge the world
Giving and receiving freely with so much love
Can there ever be that feelingof safety and contentment
Ready to challenge the world.

I think not as I ponder in thought
I think not.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the hell have u written numb prose in a poetry-like fashion. And that too, of no significance and meaning. Shame on you.

Anonymous said...

hahaha boss
i wish i could agree with you
and may i know your identity might meet u to explain the intricacies of poetry.

Anonymous said...

bloody sentiap!! khadekar you can do better than this. i have no idea what you mean by this poem...