Friday, September 16, 2005

[02/07/2004 15:16:11] [From Rediff Blogs]
Hi
It all started when me and mom were talking and I commented that if I ever buy a house it will be in chandigarh only.it is the place where I want to live my last years. It sounds like a hindi movie but “yeh meri life hai”(all pun intended).It’s been 17 long years and the city itself has grown in “size” along with me.The first thing that strikes you about the place is it’s “beauty”(as if I get up early to see it)
.I still remember I used to crib during my summer hols and refused to go to nani’s place bcos it wasn’t clean enough and the irony is now my room in hostel is nowhere close to being called clean anyways that’s for another day.I will always cherish the time I have spent in this city and the friends I have made over the years.they are a part of me and have a great part in making me what I am.The city has given me everything from my first debate prize to my first crush to my clearing jee till now......
I don’t know how bad or how good bhopal or it's "people" turn out to be but chandigarh will always remain my home.The only thing I want to do before I go is to meet my teachers I hope I get a chance by 6.Anyways gotta go now another of those food eating meets at someone’s place(this is worse than leaving believe me)
I hope the dream comes true
Bye

1 comment:

piyush said...

hey thanx for the architectural point of view on chandigarh..never happened to admire it from that point of view.....
i guess i find another reason to love the place